Please note the pre-requisites for this course:
Prerequisites & Other Information:
Must be recommended by local Emergency Manager
Prerequisites for attendance are:
- A public safety background with experience in field operations
- Attendees need to have technical communications background for this class.
- Awareness of fundamental public safety communications technology
- Basic knowledge of the local, regional, and State Communications Plan/ contacts.
- Completion of IS-100.b, IS-200.b, IS-700.a, and IS-800.b 5 5 For any OEC/ICTAP COMU training course (COML, COMT, AUXCOMM) requestors are encouraged to notify the State Training Officer (STO) prior to its start to ensure the course is documented in state training files.
- ICS-300, Intermediate Incident Command System (ICS) for Expanding Incidents
Register for the class at Preparing New Mexico here: https://www.preparingnewmexico.org/DeliveryDetails.aspx?classid=542a9fb7-2667-4e89-a4e8-961a0e14595c