Register today @ NM.TRAIN.org
Search for course id # 1074768 or
Search for 2018 NM PIP
THE 2018 Partners in Preparedness Conference and Workshops is a learning workspace bringing together the largest group of health and medical emergency response partners to date in New Mexico March 6th – 8th, 2018!
NMDOH and the UNM Center for Disaster Medicine are joined this year as co-sponsors by the New Mexico Emergency Management Association. This collaboration brings together the academics preparing our future responders, the NMDOH work on Epidemiology, Preparedness, Emergency Medical Services and Health Care Coalitions, and our local Emergency Managers who are always there to work closely with medical responders.
Come to the keynotes and learn from those on the ground in Puerto Rico and Las Vegas NV plus 35 more sessions featuring NM events, lessons learned, and what to expect in the coming year.
- There is no registration fee for this conference
- Earn Nursing and EMS CME/CUEs at no charge
- Tour and learn in the NMDOH mobile hospital
- Participate in a Continuity of Health Care Table-top Exercise with HCC coalitions, Emergency Managers, and partner facilities complying with new CMS Rules (partially fulfilling CMS requirements)
- Prepare with what-to-expect in 2018 sessions on weather and agriculture
- And we have drones !
Book your hotel accommodations today after you register, at the Isleta Resort and Conference Center @http://ht.ly/6MZ230hxjRx or by calling 877.747.5382 and requesting block code EMS 0318. Last year the hotel sold out quickly – book your room now! All conference attendees will receive discount coupons at conference registration for many resort amenities, free wifi, complimentary valet parking and airport/Rail Runner transportation.
For help registering, see the Registration Tutorial. If you do not have a NM.TRAIN.org account, follow these instructions.
THE 2018 Partners in Preparedness Conference planning team is looking forward to seeing you soon!