The New Mexico Emergency Management Association (NMEMA) is dedicated to serving the emergency management community by offering opportunities for networking, development of professional standards, conducting trainings, and fellowship.
- About: Additional information about NMEMA including its governing documents.
- Membership: How to join, the benefits of joining, and annual dues.
- Certification (NMCEM): About the program and how to become certified.
- Meetings: Upcoming and past meeting information.
- Conference: Upcoming emergency management conference information.
Recent Site Updates
Friday, April 10, 2015
- Updated the meetings page with July's meeting information.
Tuesday, February 10, 2015
- Added the 2015 NMEMA Conference information to the conference page.
- Updated the meetings page with April's meeting information.
Tuesday, February 3, 2015
- Updated upcoming meetings and the meeting document archive on the meetings page.